Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May Cara Box Swap!!

This month I joined the Cara Box Swap hosted by Kaitlyn at Wifessionals.




Cara Box




I got paired with two very lovely ladies Rebecca & Andi. The theme this month was "Let's Get Regional". The idea was to send a box all about the state or region you live in.


Andi- I got to send a fun box filled with Hoosier fun to Andi.  She is a 1st grade teacher living outside of Detroit, MI. It was fun getting to read her blog and getting to know her through email. Go check out her blog and see the goodies got to send her.

Rebecca sent me a sweet box from the coast of North Carolina. Rebecca is a Marine Wife, originally from Chicagoland. She sent me  a really cute box.  The goodies made me super excited for summer.  I was so excited when I got the package slip on my apartment that I went back out in the rain to go get the package from the front office and it was worth it.  Go Check out her blog!

Now on to pics of the goodies I received:











 She sent me:
* A Marine Chocolate Bar and magnet to represent their life on the marine base and how big of a part of their lives that the USMC is.

* A postcard and Pepsi cup  from the pharmacy where Pepsi was invented, which is just 30 minutes west of the base she lives on.

* A super cute infinity scarf (that I can't wait to wear!!), pedicure set  and aloe for the beach. Rebecca lives 30 minutes west of the Alantic Ocean.  The Aloe came in handy today after a day at the water park yesterday!


I absolutely loved the box I received as well as sending the box. It was super fun getting to know these ladies.  Thank you so much Rebecca for the awesome box!

Check out the Cara Box swap over at Wifessionals and sign up!!




Cara Box







1 comment: