Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Minnesota Getaway to see the bestie!

A couple of weeks ago I got to go up to Minneapolis, MN to spend a weekend with my bestie Katie. The weekend came right when I needed it and it was such a blessing to be able to getaway from work for a bit. The weekend was full of a lot of laughter and a lot of chatter about Katie's up coming wedding. We consumed lots of coffee and explored different parts of Minneapolis. Katie even impressively ran a 10 mile race in the freezing cold snow. That girl is impressive, I tell you. Our weekend also included shopping at the Mall of America, a ghetto dinner and a movie place, frozen yogurt and attending Church at John Piper's church. Saying goodbye always sucks, and so it was a quick tearful goodbye at the airport. I can't wait until August to go to Iowa to celebrate her wedding! Katie is such a sweet friend and I value her friendship so much.  I have so missed being just down the hall or upstairs from Katie, like we were at Moody so it was so good to have a whole weekend together. I am excited for her as she prepares for her upcoming marriage and taking on the new adventure of becoming an Army wife.

























No comments:

Post a Comment