Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

24!

Today I am 24! 

My 23rd year of life was really hard in a lot of ways but also had a lot ups as well. I am excited to see what God has in store for me in my 24th year of life. 

Highlights/Lowlights of year 23:
* Said a tearful goodbye to Missy and Katie as they graduated and moved from Chicago 
*Got to join my family in Daytona Beach for Vaca after missing it the previous year 
*Got to take a bucket list vacation to Vegas and California with my Bestie Elizabeth to see our good friend Whit
* Got hired on by the State of Indiana, Quit my job at Lydia and moved back to Indianapolis
* Reunited with the besties for a super fun weekend in Chicago
* Cheered on my favorite 5' 2" guard as the baby sister entered the world of Highschool sports
* Got to go to my 1st ever regular season Colts game
* Ebeth came to Visit me in Indy
* Watched as my Grandma's health started to go down hill and she prepped me for her death in her own way
* Grandma went to be with Jesus. On the same day, Grandma went to be with Jesus, I found out that I am going to be an aunt. The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord. 
* Took a random trip to Chicago on Good Friday to hang out with WillyG
* Weekend trip to Minneapolis to visit Katie

What I am looking forward to in year 24:
* Vacationing with the fam 
* Katie's Wedding
* Becoming an Aunt!! Baby Girl Richards is coming in September!!
* Training for the 2014 Mini Marathon (On my Bucket list and it just happens to fall on my 25th b-day so this year is a MUST to train for it!)

I am excited to see what God brings my way this next year.  If it is anything like this last year I better hang on tight :) 

It is God who arms me with strength
    and keeps my way secure.
33 
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
    he causes me to stand on the heights.
Psalm 18:32-33


No comments:

Post a Comment