Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Sun,Sand & Boogie Boards

Vacation last week with my family was wonderful! We all had a lot fun enjoying the beach and what Daytona Beach had to offer. Here are some pictures and highlights from the trip.
This is Will & I at the Coke Zero 400 at the Daytona International Speedway. We went with my dad and Craig and enjoyed a fun night of race festivities and watching the race.


Here's Jason, Ayanna, and Landon trying their hand at boogie boarding. They liked to think of them as surf boards.
One morning Meme and I went out at sunrise to look for shells and walk the beach. It was my absolute favorite part of the trip. It was so quiet and peaceful and we were able to just talk and relax. My baby sister is growing up so fast and times like this are too few. 
One day we ventured over to Disney World and spent the day in Downtown Disney (The free part of Disney). While there we rented a boat and took the kids on a boat ride through Disney. It was so much fun! I even got to drive for awhile.

One day we visited a Chocolate shop and took their factory tour. It was really fun and we got to taste their specialty..chocolate covered potato chips which were our faves! We even had fun playing out the scene from I LOVE LUCY. Don't we make great Lucy, Boss lady and Ethel!
On our way home from FL we stopped in Pigeon Forge,TN for a couple days. One of the days we went tubing and then to our favorite place in the Smokies...Cades Cove! It was a fun day and nice way to end our vacation.

Vacation was good but now its back to my internship. I only have a few weeks left and so I want to soak it all in and really learn a lot. God has been so good and has given me incredible women to learn under.

Wow! This is a long post! What can I say I really enjoyed Vaca and wanted to share the pics! Check out my FB for more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment