Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

i LOVE my lydia kids!

For the 3rd year now I get to go to Lydia Children's home for my PCM. I was so excited to see all the kids who I've grown to love and to meet all of the new kids. I am really looking forward to see the work God is doing in the lives of these kids.I am also excited for our PCM team this year. I think Scott,Spencer, Carina, Elizabeth and I will work well together. We all have different gifts that compile nicely.




This is Kelly, she has been at Lydia the entire time that I have been there. She has grown so much in the last 2 years and I can't wait to watch her grow even more this next year.


Please remember in prayer:
  • Mel- The Lydia staff member in charge of Thursday night church
  • the other lydia staff members- many are unsaved
  • the kids
  • our work with the other churches that help out this year

No comments:

Post a Comment