Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pondering thoughts

I am sitting in my room right now, supposed to be writing a paper for self-defense, but rather pondering about a lot of things. It has been kind of a stressful day today. I have really been thinking a lot about why I am on 6west. What is my place on this floor? OK...so I know that my "official" title is assistant RA on minteam but I want to know my real purpose for being on this specific floor. Who should I be reaching out to? What am I doing wrong with my relationships on the floor? Why do I always end up in the drama? Should I just switch floors to get out of drama? These are the questions that have been running through my mind. I know that God has me here right now for a reason but I just can't pinpoint it right now. I have just been feeling very discouraged lately. I have been praying about these things for a while now and they are really on my heart. Pray for wisdom in the situation and that friendships won't be broken in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment