Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Than Useless...

I chose More Than Useless as the title for my blog because a lot of times I do feel useless in ministry. I feel as if I am not benefiting the kingdom but rather just getting in the way. More Than Useless is a Relient K song that I have loved for years and I really thought it describes my life right now.
I am in my Junior year at Moody but I still feel like I am trying to figure out where I belong and what God wants me to do. Sometimes I feel as if I am useless to ministry while I am here studying but then I am reminded that God has me here for a reason and I can do ministry in whatever comes my way. Ministry is not just my PCM(practical christian ministry) or at church, rather ministry can be right here on the floor where I live or just as I am out and about in the city. I am called to be a light for Christ and minister to those around me. As I start thinking about my internship for next summer, it is my prayer that God will stretch me in this attitude of being More Than Useless where ever I might be.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1oN9vskt4w

1 comment:

  1. 2 Peter 1:1-8.
    GABBY! I am so glad you posted your blog on your facebook! I am so happy to keep up with you! Don't ever forget that you are chosen and loved by our Lord. Keep on pursuing HIM and HIS plans & purposes. Much love to you & the floor at MBI!

    ReplyDelete